CLS is highly regarded for the work across all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment issues. Our lawyers have a wealth of knowledge and many years of practice in dealing with employment and migration law issues which enables them to fulfil clients’ employment needs holistically. We provide services and assist clients to handle a multitude of challenges, from compliance with local regulations and day-to-day HR services.
We provide our clients with expert advice on a full spectrum of employment related issues, including advising on employment law requirements, preparation of all HR-related documentation, support during inspection by state authorities, representation of the client before state bodies and courts. As a part of migration services, we advise on obtaining of work and resident permits, assist during visa application procedure.
Our services within this line include:
- advice on mandatory requirements of employment and migration laws;
- preparation of employment related documents (e.g. employment agreements amendment thereto, terminations thereof, internal orders and applications);
- obtaining residence and work permits;
- registration of employees’ working time and overtime;
- recording vacation balances for the employees;
- development of HR policies;
- employment law due-diligence;
- support on staff redundancies, changes of ownership, dismissals and other procedures;
- defending clients in the course of inspections by supervisory authorities;
- defending clients in settling employment related disputes.