Our lawyers having vast expertise in intellectual property associated with deep knowledge in corporate, commercial and technology law, provide professional legal support in any intellectual property matters. CLS advises both local and international companies in all aspect of registration and protection of intellectual property rights, including copy rights, trademarks etc., as well as, transfer of intellectual property rights, including development and review of licensing and franchising agreements. In addition, we represent clients before relevant authorities and courts in connection infringement of intellectual property rights.
Our practice includes the following:
- registration and enforcement of intellectual property rights;
- representing clients in disputes in connection with intellectual property rights;
- conducting trademark searching in national and international databases and registration as well as renewal of trademark registrations;
- support on the cross-border expansion of trademark rights as well as in filing and managing applications and registrations in single or multiple jurisdictions;
- advice on transfer of intellectual property rights under contractual arrangements.