Our team has substantial experience in advising local holding companies, private equity firms, banks, and foreign investors in connection with complex mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructurings, including within the context of privatization of state-owned entities. Our lawyers have been involved in corporate transactions across a wide variety of sectors and industries, including banking and finance, oil and gas, manufacturing, textile, agribusiness, TMT and FMCG.
Our services within this line of service include:
- conducting full legal due diligence;
- development of deal structure;
- advising on antimonopoly and other regulatory matters;
- advising on taxation;
- drafting of terms sheet, share purchase agreement, shareholders’ agreement, call/put option agreements, and other transactional documents;
- drafting and registration of constitutional documents and internal by-laws;
- formation of joint ventures;
- corporate restructuring and reorganizations;
- assistance with privatization;
- advising on various corporate governance matters;
- assistance with post-closure matters.