CLS professionals have an extensive experience in advising owners, developers, managers of hospitality industry. Our services cover the full range of legal issues that may arise within the business activity of hotels, including contracts, employment, migration, environmental, and commercial issues as well as litigation matters.
Our specialists have a practice in advising some of the world’s largest and most prestigious hotel chains. We offer clients a wide range of services on all aspects of ownership, management, operation, and development, such as:
- preparation and review different types of agreements including corporate rate, lease, services, sale-purchase and franchising;
- assistance with corporate law related matters;
- advertisement law requirements;
- HSE policy and procedures;
- assistance with obtaining required permits and licenses;
- assistance on migration matters (obtaining of work and residence permits for expats, support on visa issues);
- dispute resolution and litigation;
- advising on tax related matters;
- full HR-related consultation;
- full legal outsourcing.